These are the stories that make see red beyond belief! Police in Kansas City have arrested a 29 year-old mother of three for locking and keeping her daughter in a closet for days causing her to become malnourished. According to reports the 10-year-old only weighs 32 pounds. Clearly underweight for a child her age! The girl’s mother was charged with assault in the first degree, child abuse, and endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree, according to the criminal complaint. All three charges are felonies. Let’s all pray that this young girl recovers from this horrific ordeal. Click on the source link for the entire story.
- Obama Goes Toe-to-Toe with Zach Galifianakis in Comedy Skit
- People Poll: Are Prenuptial Agreements Good? 3-11-14 [AUDIO]
- ScHoolboy Q Speaks About Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore and the Grammy's [Video]
- Tracey Edmonds Says ‘Scandal’ Isn’t Enough
- Juicy J Talks About His Preacher Father's Thoughts On His Trippy Music
- Top 10 Black Sci-Fi Movie Characters [GALLERY]