These are the stories that make see red beyond belief! Police in Kansas City have arrested a 29 year-old mother of three for locking and keeping her daughter in a closet for days causing her to become malnourished. According to reports the 10-year-old only weighs 32 pounds. Clearly underweight for a child her age! The girl’s mother was charged with assault in the first degree, child abuse, and endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree, according to the criminal complaint. All three charges are felonies. Let’s all pray that this young girl recovers from this horrific ordeal. Click on the source link for the entire story.
- WATCH: Hiphoplis with DMX, Big Daddy Kane & NAughty By Nature [VIDEO]
- L&HHNY’s Tahiry Gives Dating Advice To Girls Who Want To Date Rappers [VIDEO]
- August Alsina Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Dog Gone It: Did RHOA’s Kenya Moore Really Fake Her Dog Velvet’s Death For Ratings?
- Michael Jackson’s “Xscape” Reminds Us Why We Love Him