These are the stories that make see red beyond belief! Police in Kansas City have arrested a 29 year-old mother of three for locking and keeping her daughter in a closet for days causing her to become malnourished. According to reports the 10-year-old only weighs 32 pounds. Clearly underweight for a child her age! The girl’s mother was charged with assault in the first degree, child abuse, and endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree, according to the criminal complaint. All three charges are felonies. Let’s all pray that this young girl recovers from this horrific ordeal. Click on the source link for the entire story.
- Like Fine Wine: See How Lenny Kravitz & 20 Other Celebrities Defy Father Time
- The Best “Thug Life” Memes On The Internet [VIDEO]
- Cheddar Baked Chicken Recipe
- 93.9 WKYS Presents DMV's Top 30 Under 30 2015
- Chris Brown's Daughter Royalty Turns 1!
- All DC Students Must Have Immunizations Updated Before School Starts
- Yandy & Mendeecees Discuss Marriage, Their First Date, Instagram Stalking Each Other, & More