These are the stories that make see red beyond belief! Police in Kansas City have arrested a 29 year-old mother of three for locking and keeping her daughter in a closet for days causing her to become malnourished. According to reports the 10-year-old only weighs 32 pounds. Clearly underweight for a child her age! The girl’s mother was charged with assault in the first degree, child abuse, and endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree, according to the criminal complaint. All three charges are felonies. Let’s all pray that this young girl recovers from this horrific ordeal. Click on the source link for the entire story.
- ‘Think Like A Man Too’ Star Regina Hall On How To Choose Your Best Summer Scent
- 5 “Fatty” Foods You Should Be Eating
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- Beyoncé Is Summertime Fine On The Cover Of T Magazine
- Hot & Healthy: 5 Reasons Fit Women Have Better Sex