As reported by TheUrbanDaily.com…
Nicki Minaj unveiled the bottle to her fragrance Pink Friday and it resembles, none other than Nicki herself!
The pinked haired Barb, who allegedly will be the next “American Idol” judge, called on Give Back Brands LLC to bring forth the perfume.
“I am so excited about my fragrance debut, and am proud to partner with Give Back Brands for such a personal project,” said Nicki. “I have always been a huge fan of great fragrances; this is yet another extension of my creative expression and I can’t wait to share it with the world. I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind; I know they will love it!”
Nicki has deals with Mac cosmetics and currently has a line with OPI–the nail polish experts.
Like us on Facebook!
- New Music: Brandy Releases ‘Wildest Dreams’
- Album Of The Week: Chapter V
- Have You Seen This Missing Maryland Teen?
- Lunch Break Mix! Tuesday “MARY J. BLIGE” Edition 8/21/12
- THE DMV: Phz-Sicks -Success/Failure feat Scolla [VIDEO]