Can you believe it has been 11 years since the untimely death of one of the most beautiful and talented singers in our lifetime. Today is the anniversary of Aaliyah’s death. She passed in a tragic plane crash on August 25, 2001. Although she may be gone her music and lasting memory still lives. Listen to her music here and take a moment out to honor Aaliyah Dana Haughton.
- WATCH: Hiphoplis with DMX, Big Daddy Kane & NAughty By Nature [VIDEO]
- L&HHNY’s Tahiry Gives Dating Advice To Girls Who Want To Date Rappers [VIDEO]
- August Alsina Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Dog Gone It: Did RHOA’s Kenya Moore Really Fake Her Dog Velvet’s Death For Ratings?
- Michael Jackson’s “Xscape” Reminds Us Why We Love Him