Can you believe it has been 11 years since the untimely death of one of the most beautiful and talented singers in our lifetime. Today is the anniversary of Aaliyah’s death. She passed in a tragic plane crash on August 25, 2001. Although she may be gone her music and lasting memory still lives. Listen to her music here and take a moment out to honor Aaliyah Dana Haughton.
- ‘Think Like A Man Too’ Star Regina Hall On How To Choose Your Best Summer Scent
- 5 “Fatty” Foods You Should Be Eating
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- Beyoncé Is Summertime Fine On The Cover Of T Magazine
- Hot & Healthy: 5 Reasons Fit Women Have Better Sex