When, Meek Mill stopped by EZ Street‘s show, he broke down his relationship with Rick Ross and his new album Dreams & Nightmares. The MMG rapper hinted at a possible collab with good friend T.I. and gave his take on getting involved in rap beef.
Meek Mill has been in the middle of a few beefs lately. MMG’s most recent beef is between Gunplay and 50 Cent. The rapper’s entourage allegedly jumped Gunplay and stole his chain at the 2012 BET Hip Hop Awards. Another instance was when Meek was at a Manhattan club with Drake when the infamous bottle-throwing brawl occurred.
If rap beef isn’t enough, Meek’s sister and baby mama got into an ugly argument on Instagram. Find out how Meek Mill deals the constant drama.
Watch the interview below!
Follow @939wkys for the latest celeb, entertainment and news!
— 93.9 WKYS (@939WKYS) October 24, 2012
Find us on Facebook!
- The Game Weighs In On Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey
- Lunch Break Mix! Thursday Edition 10/25/12
- Lottery Underway For White House Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- T.I. Gives Marriage Advice & Calls Meek Mill’s Upcoming Album “Classic”
- Kendrick Lamar Talks Vices, Voting, Dr. Dre and Lady Gaga