Thomas Daigle delivered more than 62-thousand pennies to the Milford Federal Savings and Loan Association to pay off his house that he had first purchased in the late 1970s. The Milford resident told the “Milford Daily News” that the bank was fine with his plan and it helped that he notified them first. He brought two boxes to the place in April with each one tipping the scales at over 400-pounds. The pennies were rolled inside of the boxes but the April 24th delivery date was a special one in two ways. It was also his 35th wedding anniversary.
- Kirko Bangz “Drank In My Cup” Live [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Gabrielle Union On How Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife Hurt Her Career [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Alfredas Movie Minute: “Savages” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Tyler, The Creator On Being Called A Homophobe
- Young Jeezy Upgrades His Wardrobe Swag [VIDEO]