Either way, the story via Page Six:
Usher stepped out in the wake of the tragic death of his stepson Kile Glover. The pop star hit Sons of Essex late Wednesday for a low-key dinner with singer Maxwell and venue owner Matt Levine. A bodyguard stood by to ensure a peaceful meal. Glover, 11, was pronounced brain-dead after a jet-ski accident. He passed away on Saturday and will be buried today. Spies said Usher “was there to eat and wasn’t there for the party. He was very quiet.”
Meanwhile Maxwell has been linked to Basketball Wives star Jennifer Williams. Yes, really.
The YBF reports:
The streets are buzzing that Jennifer Williams may be dating R&B crooner Maxwell. We do know the two have been friends for a while and have hung out on several occassions over the past couple years in group settings.
But things seem to be becoming more about the two of them rather than about their group of friends.
Last week, Jen tweetd a pic of herself and the singer saying, “Me and @_MAXWELL_ last night! Thank u for the bubbly! Fun times.”
It sounds innocent enough. But Maxwell also recently posted a pic of two bottles of Theraflu and said, “Summercolds #waytoocold. And Jen tweeted, “I hope my boo feels better soon.”
- J Moss “V4…The Other Side” [NEW MUSIC]
- Jim Crow Style: White Mississippi Church Refuses To Marry Black Couple
- Maryland Police Find Gun Arsenal In Copycat Joker’s Home
- Marvin Sapp Reality TV Show “Single Dad” – Sneak Peek Episode 1
- Join Sheila Stewart This Sunday For Another Uplifting Episode of “Praise In The City.”
Like us on Facebook!