This report that R&B Magazine did might be an eye opener for all the Beyonce stans or maybe not! We know Beyonce’s money is long, but not longer than grammy-award winning, Mariah Carey.
The Top 10 Wealthiest R&B list has been compiled, and it examines the net worth of the R&B artist with the biggest bank, from last year to this current month. At the end of the year, a full list will be compiled.
Check out the full list:
1. Mariah Carey – $500 Million
2. Beyoncé – $350 Million
3. R. Kelly – $150 Million
4. Usher – $140 Million
5. Rihanna – $72 Million
6. Mary J. Blige – $45 Million
7. Chris Brown – $24 Million
8. Whitney Houston – $20 Million
9. Cee-Lo Green – $20 Million
10. Keri Hilson – $20 Million
Monica, Kelly Rowland, and Trey Songz didn’t make this Top Ten, but they could make the final list.
Are you surprised of anyone’s status on the list?