R&B crooner, Chris Brown is known for his sexy lyrics, smooth dance moves and *ahem* that Rihanna incident, but lately Breezy’s been acting just a little gangster. And dare I say it–his swag is on one. Brown tweeted about a new tune that will apparently show up on his up and coming mixtape. Without an official title, I’ve been calling the new track “All B*tches.” Even though “Fortune” just came out earlier this summer, Breezy’s already hard at work on his net project.
Always a little rough around the edges, Breezy’s seemingly gangster track and upcoming mixtape are solidifying that he’s all grown up and knows his way around a woman’s anatomy, doesn’t want men in his section…just “all b*tches.” With multiple bottle of what I am assuming is Hennessy, several party cups and graffiti all around a shirtless Chris Brown, I couldn’t help but wonder if I was watching the transformation of Breezy.
Like us on Facebook!
- Wiz Khalifa: “Amber Rose Will Have My Baby!” [Exclusive]
- Elle Varner Talks Music, Love & If She Hooked Up w/ J. Cole [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Elle Varner “Perfectly Imperfect” Album Stream [NEW MUSIC]
- Unemployement Rate Rises To 8.3 Percent; Black Rate Ticks Down Slightly
- Serena And Venus Williams Win Olympic Gold in Women’s Tennis Doubles