A law firm representing Kanye West is demanding images from the reported sex tape featuring the rap star be taken down from various sites claiming they were “stolen” from his computer.
“Be advised that the screenshot, as well as the tape from which the screenshot was taken were illegally obtained and believed to have been stolen from Mr. West’s computer”, Kanye’s lawyer Lisa M Buckley said.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
West, who was reportedly nervous about the tape being made public, better hope this works because there are sites lining up to pay top dollar to see Yeezy in the buff.
Read more about this story and see the actual cease and desist order at Allhiphop.com.
Find us on Facebook!
- Manny Pacquiao: Mayweather Is Too Scared To Fight Me [VIDEO]
- Tamar Braxton Is Not A Fan Of Nicki Minaj’s Weave, “It’s An Attrocity”
- Juicy J ‘Bandz A Make Her Dance’ feat. Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz (Video)
- Iyanla Vanzant Explains Why Evelyn Lozada Had Such A Bad Attitude [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kanye West Sex-Tape Hits The Market
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Social Media Reacts To ‘Shocking’ New Mugshot As Tory Lanez Transferred To State Prison
Nicki Minaj’s Husband Kenneth Petty Gets House Arrest, Clowned On Social Media
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
[VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
Jack Daniel’s New Beginnings. Make It Count. Contest