There really isn’t enough room for two divas on the set of “American Idol.” Nicki Minaj flipped her wig during the filming of auditions today in Charlotte, North Carolina and cursed out fellow judge Mariah Carey which led to filming being cancelled for the day. The incident which was caught on film, shows Nicki shouting:
“I told them, I’m not f*ckin’ putting up with her f*ckin’ highness over there.”
Their sources say Nicki later threatened to “knock out” Mariah … but that part wasn’t captured on tape.
Apparently the dust up occurred over a disagreement about a contestant’s performance. And this is only the auditions!! We have an entire season to go ladies and gentlemen!!!
Take a look:
Mariah later tweeted:
- Text “KYS” To 96230…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
Find us on Facebook!
- Community “Talent Show” In Woodbridge To Benefit (Project Sunshine)
- Big K.R.I.T. Talks His Role In Rap, Hometown & Connection w/ Fans [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Album Of The Week: Kaleidoscope Dream
- Chi-Ali Returns To The Mic On Skyzoo’s “Jansport Strings” Remix [AUDIO/VIDEO]
- Q-Tip Alludes To ‘Cruel Summer’ Sequel [VIDEO]