A 27-year-old Annapolis woman has been charged with first-degree assault after allegedly stabbing her half brother in the neck during Thanksgiving dinner, the Baltimore Sun reports.
Shenika Allsup (pictured), and her brother, Deonte Antionio Wallace, 23, had been arguing prior to the alleged attack before it escalated to violence. At some point, Allsup allegedly picked up a fork and stabbed her brother several times.
An officer responding to the incident reportedly found Wallace in the building’s parking lot holding his neck. The officer found two stab wounds at the base of Wallace’s neck. He was immediately transported to a local hospital soon after.
His injuries were not life-threatening.
Allsup was charged with second-degree assault and reckless endangerment in addition to the assault charge. At the time of her arrest, Allsup was being held on $1 million bond.
It is not clear what started the argument or why it escalated to violence.
Follow @939wkys for the latest celeb, entertainment and news!
— 93.9 WKYS (@939WKYS) October 24, 2012
Find us on Facebook!
- Watch Future & Kelly Rowland’s ‘Neva End’ (Video)
- Rihanna Spends Thanksgiving With Her “Lover” (Photos)
- Halle Berry’s Fiance & Baby Fight At Thanksgiving Dinner (Photos)
- When Will The Game Retire From Thuggin’? [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Lunch Break Mix! Friday “CRANK SESSION” Edition 11/23/12
Sister Allegedly Stabs Her Brother During Thanksgiving Dinner was originally published on newsone.com