Listen Live
93.9 WKYS Featured Video

train-tracksWhen it comes to getting props on the internet, people will go to extreme  lengths just for a virtual co-sign. One Spanish young man paid the ultimate price trying to take an extreme selfie.

A 21-year-old man died when he got on top of a parked train and tried to take a selfie. While on top of the train with his friends, the young man grabbed a wire he thought wasn’t electrified. It was and it sent a shock of 35,000 volts through the boy’s body as he snapped the photo.


The young man’s friends called the police and by the time the police and EMTs arrived, the young man was dead. A friend who caught some of the shock survived and was taken to a local Spanish hospital. The mayor of the town Andújar declared three days of mourning after the incident.

Let this be a lesson to us all. It’s not that serious. It’s only social media.



Playboy Sued For Being A Pain In The A$$

Why Subletting Your Apartment Isn’t Smart

Michael Jackson’s Killer Has A Brand New Job

Selfie Attempt Causes Man To Electrocute Himself  was originally published on