It looks like the next season of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood is going to see a shift in their plot line, as Ray J has just announced that he has quit the show.
According to TMZ, sources revealed that Ray is worried about the damage that the show has done to his relationship with his longtime girlfriend Princess Love, and even posted the news on his own Instagram, even though he quickly deleted it.
TheShadeRoom took a screenshot of the deleted announcement post, which was captioned by Ray as stating, “#ImDone wit this show ….. ? ….. ? …… #tired – it’s alwayz somthing better for me- Inshallah.”
According to our sources, Ray J feels the negativity and conflict which defines the show has screwed up his relationship with Princess Love. They’ve been having problems ever since her arrest in February and we’re told Ray J thinks they can’t solve their problems while he’s part of the show.
Our sources say Ray J offered to shoot scenes that were uplifting and free of strife, but producers weren’t interested, so on Monday he bailed.
We’re told producers will throw a Hail Mary Wednesday, meeting with Ray J and his manager, David Weintraub, in an attempt to change Ray J’s mind, but as things stand now … he’s done.
We’ll have to see if the pitch from producers will work its magic to get Ray J to get back on board, but for now we can consider him done with the show.
Would you still tune in to Love & Hip Hop Hollywood if Ray J backed out?
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
17 Pictures Of Ray J As A Child (PHOTOS)
1. Ray J & Brandy Back In The Day.1 of 17
2. Baby Brandy & Ray J.2 of 17
3. Norwood Family Photo.3 of 17
4. Ray J In The Movie "Mars Attacks."4 of 17
5. Ray J Looking Innocent.5 of 17
6. Ray J Ain't Taking No Sh*t.6 of 17
7. Awww...how cute.7 of 17
8. Ray J & Shaq8 of 17
9. Oh, wait a minute.9 of 17
10. Ray J & Jack Nicholson10 of 17
11. Ray J Over 10 Years Ago.11 of 17
12. Ray J & Brandy On The Set Of "Moesha."12 of 17
13. Ray J On The Set Of Lil Kim's Video.13 of 17
14. Did Ray J Hit Kim First? Hmmm...14 of 17
15. Ray J Partying.15 of 17
16. Poppin' His White Tee.16 of 17
17. Ray J's "Sexy Can I" Face.17 of 17
Not Here For It: Ray J Says He Is Quitting Love & Hip Hop Hollywood was originally published on globalgrind.com