What would you do if you found that in your KFC meal?
Devorise Dixon, 25, claimed to have found a rat in his three-piece tender meal from a KFC in Wilmington, California. Unfortunately, he discovered this after taking a bite out of the strangely shaped tender, Gawker reports.
“As I bit into it I noticed that it was very hard and rubbery which made me look at it. As I looked down at it I noticed that it was in a shape of a rat with a tail,” he wrote in a Facebook post.
While the tender is undeniably shaped like a rat, there has been much debate as to its authenticity. Dixon took to Facebook to share his misfortune, where he claims the manager confirmed it was a rat. However, KFC has not confirmed his accusation.
KFC says the company “has made various attempts to contact this customer, but he is refusing to talk to us directly or through an attorney. Our chicken tenders often vary in size and shape, and we currently have no evidence to support this allegation.”
Apparently, Dixon still has the rat in case he decides to sue KFC, but he refused the chain’s offer to test the tender for free. He also has stopped responding to news outlets when asked to comment. Something smells like a rat and it’s definitely not the chicken.
Either way, we might be sticking with Popeyes from now on.
SOURCE: Gawker | PHOTO CREDIT: Facebook
The Strangest Stadium Foods In The Country (PHOTOS)
1. "The Walk Off" at Baltimore's Camden Yards is Italian Sausage covered in crab dip and a pretzel roll. While the name is a nod to baseball, you probably will need to walk it off once you're through with this beast.1 of 11
2. The Rocky Mountain Oysters at Coors Field in Denver are probably the biggest culprit of false advertising. ICYDK, these "oysters" are actually fried bull testicles. Bon appetit.2 of 11
3. They sell fried ravioli with dipping sauce at the Busch Stadium in St. Louis, because who wants crap like fries and ice cream when you can have ravioli at a sporting event?3 of 11
4. Baseball's Best Burger (known as the "Luther Burger to some) is your typical burger - but instead of basic buns, they're Krispy Kreme donuts.4 of 11
5. The "Sliders Family Meal Deal" at Yankee Stadium in New York is a $20 deal you can't pass up. However, burgers in a bucket seems like a dream and a sin at the same time.5 of 11
6. The Murph-A-Dilla is a 24-inch long beef brisket quesadilla. Clearly it's meant for sharing, but you probably won't.6 of 11
7. "The Baco" at Fifth Third Ballpark in Michigan probably isn't what you thought it was. It's your ordinary taco, but instead of a tortilla, it's wrapped in good ol' bacon.7 of 11
8. The StrasBurger at Nats Park in Washington is one big and expensive burger ($59 to be exact). It's 8 pounds, so you'll literally have a food baby after getting through with this.8 of 11
9. The Pulled Pork Parfait at Miller Park in Milwaukee looks so wrong, but probably tastes so right.9 of 11
10. Triple Pork Poutine at the BMO Field in Toronto is a Canadian and meat-lover's dream all it once.10 of 11
11. BBQ Nachos at RedZone Park in Memphis sound like an amazing Tex-Mex mix.11 of 11
Hoax Or Nah? Customer Claims To Find Rat In KFC Meal was originally published on globalgrind.com