Kelly, can you handle this? Michelle, can you handle this? Beyonce, can you handle this?
I don’t think we can handle this.
First of all, if you didn’t understand that “Bootylicious” reference, you really should just stop reading. If you did, welcome to the conversation. In case you didn’t know, today just so happens to be the birthday of one of our favorite R&B artists, and former member of Destiny’s Child. Yes, we’re talking about Michelle Williams… obviously.
After Destiny’s Child disbanded in 2005, Williams went on to make a name for herself as a solo artist and Broadway theater star, gaining a “Best Lead Female” nomination for her role in The Color Purple at the 18th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards. Since then, she’s starred in a number of sitcoms and earned several impressive music awards, all on her own. The woman takes dedication and perseverance to a whole new level, and you have to love her for it.
And not only is she talented, she’s freaking gorgeous. In honor of her 35th birthday today, take a look at 20 times Michelle Williams embodied Black beauty, below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
20 Times Michelle Williams Embodied Black Beauty
1. The girl takes fierce to a whole new level.1 of 6
2. This might take the cake for our favorite Michelle Williams outfit ever. Seriously, who else could pull that jumpsuit off?2 of 6
3. Okay, we cannot stop staring at her abs. It's like some kind of hypnotizing mind trick.3 of 6
4. Is she even wearing makeup here? Does it even matter?4 of 6
5. She's flawless… before AND after she gets done up.5 of 6
6. She can pull off a bob AND a pixie cut? It's simply not fair to the rest of the world.6 of 6
Pure Destiny: Every Time Michelle Williams Embodied Black Beauty was originally published on globalgrind.com