Skip watching the much-anticipated 58th Grammys Awards over again, we’ve got you covered with the hottest performances of the night.
Artists from nomination frontrunner Kendrick Lamar to Justin Bieber, came out to this year’s award show and rocked their sets.
While many were eager for Kendrick’s live performance for “Alright,” every performance was memorable.
Taylor Swift opened the show and killed her song “Out Of The Woods,” and LL Cool J — who recently earned a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame — commended the star for her stellar performance.
With Taylor’s captivating performance, and Kendrick Lamar winning the first big award of the night, the show proved to be nothing short of amazing.
Check out all of the performances from the 2016 Grammys Awards below, and let us know who you think killed the stage.
Taylor Swift opens up the show with “Out Of The Woods”
RED CARPET RECAP: The 58th Annual Grammy Awards
24 photos Launch gallery
1. Wiz wore Chucks to the Grammys because, of course he would.
1 of 24
2. Sam Smith suited up!
2 of 24
3. Pharrell with his wife, Helen. Are you feeling his platinum blonde 'do?
3 of 24
4. Lady Gaga's David Bowie-inspired ensemble.
4 of 24
5. Janelle Monae in Jean Paul Gaultier.
5 of 24
6. Kendrick Lamar just won the first award of the night.
6 of 24
7. Justin Bieber walked the red carpet with his little brother.
7 of 24
8. How cute.
8 of 24
9. Fetty Wap cleans up nicely.
9 of 24
10. Chrissy Teigen definitely has the glow!
10 of 24
11. Ariana Grande in Romona Keveza.
11 of 24
12. Ciara and Russell Wilson are all smiles.
12 of 24
13 of 24
14. Tori Kelly rocking green.
14 of 24
15. Looking suave, Big Sean.
15 of 24
16. We can't wait for Adele's performance tonight.
16 of 24
17. We're here for this couple! The Weeknd and Bella Hadid
17 of 24
18. Faith Evans in classic black and white.
18 of 24
19. Are you feeling Zendaya's mullet?
19 of 24
20. Hello, Taylor!
20 of 24
21. Bestie goals?
21 of 24
22. Serving! We see you, Selena.
22 of 24
23. Giuliana Rancic glowing in gold.
23 of 24
24. Vanessa Simmons looks GORGEOUS.
24 of 24