Woman in Houston brought traffic to a standstill as she danced on the roof of an 18-wheeler. Prior to this, the woman was involved in two finder-binders right before she stripped off her clothes in the middle of Hwy 290. How she made her way on the TOP of the truck, we have no idea.
What a way to start off your morning for International Woman’s Day!
10 Ways To Break The Internet Without Getting Naked (PHOTOS)
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Newlyweds Solange and Alan Ferguson #BreakTheInternet with class.
1 of 9
2. Beyonce’s self-titled album released nearly a year ago and it’s probably the best example of how to #breaktheinternet with flawless execution. Bow down.
2 of 9
3. Jeremy Meeks’s famous mugshot became a sensation on social media and caused women everywhere to question their standards when it comes to lusting after a convicted felon.
3 of 9
4. How could anyone forget the the memes that took over social media of Drake on the set of the “No New Friends” music video?
4 of 9
5. Everyone from Queen Bey to Chris Brown was hitting the Shmoney Dance this summer, making it the inspiration behind memes, vines, hashtags, and trending topics.
5 of 9
6. Once upon a time, Kim K. was breaking the Internet without having to bare all. This shot became Instagram’s most liked photo.
6 of 9
7. After Donna Goudeau’s infamous video went viral, we all caught ourselves impersonating her in our best #PimpSquad voice.
7 of 9
8. Even babies North West and Blue Ivy are pros at breaking the Internet.
8 of 9
9. Nothing dominates social media like a good celebrity rant and Wale’s given us a few of them. Most memorable, his over-the-phone rant to Complex.
9 of 9