Have you noticed Kanye West has been acting less like Kanye of late? Since it’s not illegal to rant on Twitter, Kanye has seemingly been on his best behavior, breaking up fights and giving the paparazzi hugs.
It’s a far cry from his usual, dare we say,
childish problematic persona.
In 2014, the rapper earned some street cred (and a criminal record) after he pleaded no contest to misdemeanor battery for assaulting a photographer. He was placed on 24 months probation and ordered to perform 250 hours of community service.
According to TMZ, Kanye has gone above and beyond his service requirements at L.A. Trade Tech’s fashion school. Now, The Life Of Pablo rapper wants his record expunged and he’s reportedly filed legal papers asking a judge to do just that.
Beauties, do you think Kanye deserves to have his name cleared in the eyes of the law?
9 'Kanyeisms' We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech
1. 9 "Kanyeisms" We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily SpeechSource: 1 of 6
2. "I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney. Nike. Google."Source: 2 of 6
3. "I am your OG and will be respected as such"Source: 3 of 6
4. "How Sway? You ain't got the answers Sway!"Source: 4 of 6
5. "Am I in fashion?? You see this coat?"Source: 5 of 6
6. "I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants"Source: 6 of 6
A Changed Man? Kanye Asks Judge To Expunge His Criminal Record was originally published on hellobeautiful.com