A fight broke out at the Newport Centre Mall in New Jersey Sunday after a 1-year-old girl slipped out of the chair during the photo-op with the Easter Bunny. The father of the girl. The father then begins to verbally and physically attack the bunny. The altercation was broken up shortly, then the bunny followed up and put the paws on him. Take a look:
“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” Fights (PHOTOS)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.
1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin’ off.
2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.
3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.
4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.
5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin’ at Mama Dee’s crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.
6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn’t hold back.
7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.
8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.
9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie’s new artist Che Mack at the strip club.
10 of 10
Easter Bunny Gets Beat Up At The Mall was originally published on hot1041stl.com