BET’s annual Black Girls Rock ceremony was filmed in New Jersey’s Performing Arts Center over the weekend. Special tributes were made to Shonda Rhimes, Amandla Stenberg, and Rihanna. The Bajan beauty wore a fresh-out-the-runway Miu Miu look with gold adornments in her hair. Doesn’t she look stunning?
The ravishing Tracee Ellis Ross took over this year’s hosting duties once again. The Blackish actress wore an all-white fringed Leah De Gloria frock and paired it with red Gucci pumps.
One special guest that caught us by surprise was Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. The former Secretary of State took the stage following Jazmine Sullivan‘s performance and was welcomed with a standing ovation. “The entire world knows what you know, and that is, black girls rock!,” says Hillary.
Check out more photos from the event below. Black Girls Rock will be airing this Tuesday, April 5th at 8:00 PM EST.
#BlackGirlMagic: Stars Stun In The 2016 Black Girls Rock Ceremony
1. MonicaSource:Getty 1 of 16
2. Hillary ClintonSource:Getty 2 of 16
3. Amandla StenbergSource:Getty 3 of 16
4. Tatyana AliSource:Getty 4 of 16
5. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Getty 5 of 16
6. Corinne Bailey RaeSource:Getty 6 of 16
7. Justine SkyeSource:Getty 7 of 16
8. Gladys KnightSource:Getty 8 of 16
9. Andra DaySource:Getty 9 of 16
10. Shonda RhimesSource:Getty 10 of 16
11. RihannaSource:Getty 11 of 16
12. Naturi NaughtonSource:Getty 12 of 16
13. Tatyana Ali presentingSource:Getty 13 of 16
14. Iyanla VanzantSource:Getty 14 of 16
15. Kelly RowlandSource:Getty 15 of 16
16. RihannaSource:Getty 16 of 16
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty