Back in January, fans were super excited when New Line Cinema released the highly anticipated trailer for the third installment in the Barbershop trilogy, Barbershop: The Next Cut in theaters April 15.
The cult favorite started back in 2002 and was directed by Ride Along head, Tim Story. Now, 14 years later, the cast is back with a whole lot more laughs, drama, and familiar faces to join the bunch.
Check out the gallery of the Barbershop: The Next Cut cast then and now.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Warner Bros.
Then & Now! The Cast Of "Barbershop: The Next Cut"
1. Ice Cube hit the scene in the late '80s as one-fourth of the world's most dangerous rap group, N.W.A.Source:Getty 1 of 16
2. Ice is now a box office phenom with films like the "Friday" franchise, "Straight Outta Compton," and "Ride Along." Not to mention his son O'Shea Jr. is setting the tone for the next generation.Source:Getty 2 of 16
3. Nicki Minaj's pink wig and curves gave us all whiplash when the Young Money rapper hit the scene in 2009.Source:Getty 3 of 16
4. Today, Nicki is one of the biggest entertainers on the planet and shows no signs of slowing down.Source:Getty 4 of 16
5. Sean Patrick Thomas won everyone's hearts as the guy who taught Julia Stiles how to dance in 2001's "Save The Last Dance."Source:Getty 5 of 16
6. These days, Thomas continues acting regularly, appearing in films including “Finding Neighbors” and “Deep In The Darkness,” and TV series including “Ringer” and “American Horror Story: Asylum.”Source:Getty 6 of 16
7. Eve made us all say "Who's That Girl?" when she hit the scene in the '90s.Source:Getty 7 of 16
8. The former pitbull in a skirt is now a happily married woman, living in England with her husband Maximillion Cooper. She still continues to work on her music.Source:Getty 8 of 16
9. Regina Hall has always had a girl next door comedic charm since her days in the "Scary Movie" franchise.Source:Getty 9 of 16
10. Nowadays, the funny lady can be seen on the small and big screen, in anything from "Real Husbands Of Hollywood" to "Think Like A Man."Source:Getty 10 of 16
11. Cedric The Entertainer is an OG in the comedy game and also known as the first host of the BET Awards with Steve Harvey.Source:Getty 11 of 16
12. These days, Cedric is the star of TV Land's hit show "Soul Man" and still spends his time doing comedy.Source:Getty 12 of 16
13. Common gave many conscious rappers a platform to be themselves when he burst onto the scene in the '90s.Source:Getty 13 of 16
14. Common is now an Oscar-winning rapper and successful actor. He's come a long way from the Chi.Source:Getty 14 of 16
15. Anthony Anderson was known as 'that funny guy' from some of the 2000s' funniest films, including "Malibu's Most Wanted."Source:Getty 15 of 16
16. Today, Anderson is the star of ABC hit series "Black-ish" and recently hosted the 2016 NAACP Image Awards.Source:Getty 16 of 16
Then & Now! The Cast Of “Barbershop: The Next Cut” was originally published on globalgrind.com