When it comes to Ayesha Curry, social media just can’t resist the petty.
The wife of NBA MVP Steph Curry recently announced that she’ll be getting her own Food Network show. Still, the internet was left unimpressed by her recent take on “Lemon Buttery Chicken.” Ayesha shared a picture of the dish on Instagram, writing: “Last night’s lemony buttery shallot chicken and smokey cheddar smashed potatoes with roasted corn, tomato and pancetta.”
Within minutes, many of her followers began to drag the meal, with some even dubbing it a struggle plate.
“This is who the food network is giving a cooking show to….” one user wrote. “Those tomatoes look sad and frustrated. Like they just looked at the chicken and sighed,” said another.
This comes after Ayesha clapped back at a Twitter troll who attempted to slam an image she shared of quail egg and truffle pasta. In fact, the food had been prepared by a top chef.
Can we let the girl live?
SOURCE: BET | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings... First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
1 of 11
2. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps.... #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
2 of 11
3. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
3 of 11
4. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
4 of 11
5. Dinner is in full effect... Seafood pasta on its way.
5 of 11
6. Done! 😋😋😋
6 of 11
7. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
7 of 11
8. Successful test day! They're sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
8 of 11
9. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
9 of 11
10. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
10 of 11
11. Banana bread ... Again! 🍌🍌🍌
11 of 11