Is this for real?
As if everyone’s creep level wasn’t already at an all-time high, there’s now a mattress that can detect if your significant other is cheating on you. Durmet, the company behind the Smarttress, claims the mattress is necessary because apparently, the world is currently going through a “global infidelity” crisis.
A video released by Durmet says the Smarttress can give detailed reports on the speed, duration, and intensity of the sex that’s being had in your bed when you’re not there. Sounds like the perfect way to promote paranoia in any relationship.
Durmet hasn’t listed a price for the Smarttress or a date on which it’ll become available. So, there’s a chance this could just be another marketing joke.
Let’s hope so.
SOURCE: ELLE | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter
#LoveLost: The Most Heartbreaking Celebrity Splits Of 2015
1. Miranda Lambert and Blake SheltonSource:Splash News 1 of 13
2. Rita Ora and Ricky HilfigerSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Ben Affleck and Jennifer GarnerSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Michael Sam and Vito CammisanoSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Nick Jonas and Olivia CulpoSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Scott Disick and Kourtney KardashianSource:Splash News 6 of 13
7. Miley Cyrus and Patrick SchwarzeneggerSource:Splash News 7 of 13
8. Tiger Woods and Lindsay VonnSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Glory Johnson and Brittney GrinerSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Orlando Scandrick and Draya MicheleSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Khloe Kardashian and French MontanaSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Ariana Grande and Big SeanSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Zayn Malik and One DirectionSource:Getty 13 of 13
Is This For Real? New Mattress Can Detect If You’re Being Cheated On was originally published on globalgrind.com