After the Met, it’s the after party.
Basically, last night consisted of celebrities spending hours to dress up for an event at which they stayed for 90 minutes, possibly two hours tops. Following the 2016 Met Gala, stars hit up the Balmain after party hosted by designer Olivier Rousteing.
Despite the drama between Beyoncé, Solange, and Jay at 2014’s Met Gala, the two sisters appeared to be in much better spirits and even embraced for the photogs inside the party. While the latex gown Bey wore at the Met was one to remember, it couldn’t have been very comfortable. For a more relaxed ‘fit, the Queen arrived wearing a stylish pants and tank top combo.
Similarly, Solange ditched the Lemonade yellow for a relaxed sweatsuit, which she paired with the glass slippers she wore on the red carpet. Check out who else stopped by and who wore what below.
After attending her first Met Gala, Kylie Jenner changed into a shorter powder blue dress and over-the-knee boots.
Wiz Khalifa was spotted arriving to the late-night festivities in all-black everything.
Like Kylie, Hailey Baldwin also went for a Balmain frock, which she paired with powder blue boots.
KimYe showed their support for Olivier after the designer created four gowns for Kim to choose from for the evening.
Tyga arrived to the after-party separately from his girlfriend Kylie.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Fashion's Most Over-The-Top Night: Celebrities Arrive To The 2016 Met Gala
1. Lala and Carmelo AnthonySource:Getty 1 of 20
2. Solange is out here making a statement.Source:Getty 2 of 20
3. Zendaya in Michael Kors.Source:Getty 3 of 20
4. KimYe nailed the night's trend perfectly.Source:Getty 4 of 20
5. Thoughts of Lupita N'yongo's look?Source:Getty 5 of 20
6. Lady Gaga goes for a bold look in sky-high boots.Source:Getty 6 of 20
7. The Weeknd and Bella Hadid arrive in all black, per usual.Source:Getty 7 of 20
8. Met Gala queen, Sarah Jessica Parker, is going for a different vibe tonight.Source:Getty 8 of 20
9. How adorable are Zoe Saldana and her husband?Source:Getty 9 of 20
10. The Smith's wear Chanel and Louis Vuitton.Source:Getty 10 of 20
11. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble do date night.Source:Getty 11 of 20
12. Kerry Washington and her baby bump walk the carpet.Source:Getty 12 of 20
13. Ciara's rocking a new look. Are we feeling it?Source:Getty 13 of 20
14. Kylie Jenner wears Balmain to her first Met Gala.Source:Getty 14 of 20
15. Kendall Jenner looks unreal in Versace.Source:Getty 15 of 20
16. Rita Ora's feather and sheer gown by Vera Wang is nothing short of epic.Source:Getty 16 of 20
17. Idris Elba suited up in Tom Ford.Source:Getty 17 of 20
18. One of the evening's co-chair. Are you feeling Taylor Swift's look?Source:Getty 18 of 20
19. Looking dapper, Wiz!Source:Getty 19 of 20
20. Selena Gomez rocking Louis Vuitton.Source:Getty 20 of 20
Beyonce Ditches Latex Gown To Hit Up Met Gala After Party With Solange was originally published on globalgrind.com