Meet emerging new artist Dimitrios Politis.
The Los Angeles rapper/songwriter teams up with Philly’s PnB Rock on their Richie Souf-produced song, “Your Style.”
Inspired by L.A.’s beautiful women, Dimitrios and PnB Rock wanted to “create a song that appealed to women that cherished their style,” and with summer quickly approaching, “Your Style” captures the season’s vibrant vibe.
Just so you know, all proceeds from this song will be donated to the Los Angeles Skid Row Housing Fund.
In a statement about his charitable work, Dimitrios said, “I believe in helping others, I will never forget about the community that I came from. It’s not about the money I make, but the passion I have for music.”
Dimitrios is currently readying his debut project. Take a listen to “Your Style” below.
16 Artists To Watch In 2016
1. NAOSource:NAO / Soundcloud 1 of 10
2. BellySource:Roc Nation 2 of 10
3. Alessia CaraSource:Alessia/ Meredith Trux 3 of 10
4. Cool AmerikaSource:Alliance Music Group 4 of 10
5. Eryn Allen KaneSource:Eryn Kane 5 of 10
6. Tory LanezSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. KamaiyahSource:Kamaiyah/ BMG Records 7 of 10
8. Anderson .PaakSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. PNB RockSource:PNB Rock/ Atlantic Records 9 of 10
10. AbraSource:Abra / Awful Records 10 of 10
Dimitrios Politis & PnB Rock “Your Style” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com