After insinuating that Waka lost something good, a fan let her know that her husband “is lucky” and Tammy corrected him, saying, “Was lucky.”
Tammy also took to IG to address all the haters that are coming for her spot as the next Mrs. Juaquin James Malphurs.
Waka also took to the ‘gram to tell his side of the split, claiming that the pair just simply grew apart.
The cute (former) couple just celebrated their two-year anniversary in January. We wish them luck—and maybe some time off from social media as they work things out.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
The Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" Do Some Celebrating! (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Lil Scrappy and Rasheeda throw it up as they celebrate Lil Scrappy's latest mixtape "Full Metal Jacket 2." Photo Credit: ATL Night SpotsSource: 1 of 7
2. 2. Atlanta rapper Rasheeda looks like a rock star as she strikes a pose. Photo Credit: ATL Night SpotsSource: 2 of 7
3. 3. Rasheeda, Joseline, and Mimi Faust put their tough faces on. Photo Credit: ATL Night SpotsSource: 3 of 7
4. 4. Shay Johnson looks very sexy as she works it for the camera. Photo Credit: ATL Night SpotsSource: 4 of 7
5. 5. Momma Dee is a proud mama at her son Lil Scrappy's mixtape release. Photo Credit: ATL Night SpotsSource: 5 of 7
6. 6. Rasheeda, Joseline, Mimi Faust cheese it up in a candid shot! Photo Credit: ATL Night Spots.Source: 6 of 7
7. 7. Shay Jackson and K Michelle show off their killer curves and look good doing it. Photo Credit: ATL Night Spots.Source: 7 of 7
How Tammy Rivera Let the World Know Life With Waka Flocka Was Over was originally published on globalgrind.com