Odd Sox’s latest collaboration gives us a chance to relive childhood.
The sock brand has announced its official partnership with the worldwide leader in sports entertainment, the WWE. The collection will bring past and present wrestlers from the ’90s and 2000s to your feet.
The socks are part of the “Standard” series, featuring a knitted bottom and images of stars such as Ric Flair, The Macho Man, Sting, Andre The Giant, Hot Rod, and more. Favorites from the “Attitude Era” are set to debut later this summer.
The WWE Legends Collection is available now for $14.99 a pair on the Odd Sox website.
SOURCE & PHOTO CREDIT: Odd Sox
Stylin': Best Looks From the CFDA Fashion Awards
1. Naomi CampbellSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Mary-Kate, Ashley and Elizabeth OlsenSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Rachel RoySource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Anna WintourSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. America FerreraSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. Heidi KlumSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Lena DunhamSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Joan SmallsSource:Getty 8 of 8
Odd Sox Lets You Walk All Over Wrestling Superstars was originally published on globalgrind.com