The video circulating on Twitter shows ‘No Chill Gil’ breaking into Nick Young‘s house. OK, maybe he didn’t break into the NBA baller’s house, but he climbed the gate in front of the home to gain entrance, because Nick wouldn’t give him the gate code.
Next, he starts trying to find out why Nick kept cheating on Iggy Azalea. He then begins to terrorize Young’s son, who goes from welcoming Gilbert into the home to not liking him much. Arenas also offers to “kill” Nick Young’s baby mother and calls himself the new OJ. The last thing No Chill Gil did is paint over Iggy’s name on Nick’s wall in order to make room for his “IG bitches.”
In the meantime, Young claims he’s staying far away from women.
The NBA star says that although he and Iggy didn’t work out, he is not back with his pregnant ex, Keonna Green. According to sources, Nick wants to keep the past in the past so he can concentrate on the upcoming NBA season.
He’s still living in the house that he once shared with Iggy–alone.
SOURCE: TMZ | VIDEO SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Coveteur Takes Us Inside Nick Young's Fancy Home & Wardrobe (PHOTOS)
1. Check out his feet heat.Source:The Coveteur 1 of 12
2. These the Red Octobers—and a pair of Christian Louboutins for good measure.Source:The Coveteur 2 of 12
3. His Louis Vuitton gym bag.Source:The Coveteur 3 of 12
4. Yes, those are Vans with roller-skating wheels.Source:The Coveteur 4 of 12
5. Swaggy P has game on and off the court.Source:The Coveteur 5 of 12
6. Black and white style.Source:The Coveteur 6 of 12
7. All about the details.Source:The Coveteur 7 of 12
8. Swaggy is all smiles.Source:The Coveteur 8 of 12
9. Segway Swaggy.Source:The Coveteur 9 of 12
10. Representin'.Source:The Coveteur 10 of 12
11. Fresh kicks hot off the grill.Source:The Coveteur 11 of 12
12. Some must have Supra sunnies and Mason Martin Margiela x Converse kicks.Source:The Coveteur 12 of 12
Gilbert Arenas Offered To Kill Nick Young’s Baby Mother While Terrorizing His Son On Snapchat was originally published on globalgrind.com