Stylist Law Roach is creating his fashion empire. Between creating a shoe line, ‘Daya’ with one of his most popular clients, Zendaya, to styling some of the biggest stars, including Celine Dionne, who credits Law for her updated style since her husband’s death. Well now, he’s going to be imparting his style advice to millions. Law Roach is one of the judges on the newly revamped, America’s Next Top Model.
Law will be joining plus-size model, Ashley Graham, Paper Magazine’s Creative Officer, Drew Elliott, as the new judging panel, with Rita Ora as the new host. Tyra Banks will no longer be on the show; however, she is still the Executive Producer. Remember, Tyra is becoming a beauty mogul. She probably no longer has time to film and host this show.
Tyra Banks let’s us know not to expect the same ANTM as before:
“It’s no longer just about having the highest cheekbones and best pout and the best hair. My goal is to really get into these girls’ heads that I’m not looking for some successful model and I’m not looking for some social-media star. I’m looking for both. I’m looking for a hybrid, because that’s where the world is.”
This will be the 23rd cycle of the style series. They will be reverting back to an all female-contestant cast. Beauties, will you be watching?
GET THE LOOK: 12 Statement Handbags For Summer That Are Under $100
1. ASOS Cage Sphere Clutch BagSource:ASOS 1 of 12
2. ASOS Glamorous Foldover Clutch Bag With Tassels & BeadingSource:ASOS 2 of 12
3. Sa.Bo BagSource:Yoox 3 of 12
4. ASOS Vintage Styler Embellished Gem Clutch BagSource:ASOS 4 of 12
5. George J. LoveSource:Yoox 5 of 12
6. That's What I Call Style Bag in MintSource:Mod Cloth 6 of 12
7. Urban Outfitters Cooperative Suede Structured SatchelSource:Urban Outfitters 7 of 12
8. Lead a Charmed Ex-Insta BagSource:Mod Cloth 8 of 12
9. Just Cavalli HandbagSource:Yoox 9 of 12
10. NovelCreations: To Kill A MockingbirdSource:NovelCreations 10 of 12
11. Blugirl BlumarineSource:Yoox 11 of 12
12. Clever Endeavor Weekend Bag in BloomSource:Mod Cloth 12 of 12
Rita Ora Replaces Tyra Banks On ANTM, Stylist To The Stars, Law Roach Joins Panel was originally published on hellobeautiful.com