The reality star took to social media to reveal that she will not be returning after the reunion. She posted:
Before editing, Mimi’s original caption read, “I’m about family, success and bigger and better things. Goodbye Season 6.” In the photo, she’s pictured with a talent manager and entertainment attorney, which could mean that Stevie J’s ex is actually on to bigger things.
In the season 5 reunion show, Mimi made it clear that she was done with the drama regarding her beef with Stevie’s girl Joseline Hernandez.
Meanwhile, Mimi has also been rumored to be in a relationship with WNBA player Tamera Young.
SOURCE: The Inquisitr | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
"Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" Fights (PHOTOS)
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.Source:VH1 1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin' off.Source:VH1 2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.Source:VH1 3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.Source:VH1 4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.Source:VH1 5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin' at Mama Dee's crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.Source:VH1 6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn't hold back.Source:VH1 7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.Source:VH1 8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.Source:VH1 9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie's new artist Che Mack at the strip club.Source:VH1 10 of 10
This ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Will Not Be Returning For Season 6 was originally published on globalgrind.com