According to TMZ, the reality star, 66, says there was reckless driving on the paparazzi’s part while they were trying to get a photo of her.
“She called the photogs ‘stalkers,’ saying she was ‘visually distracted’ in a situation where split seconds mattered.
Jenner also pointed a finger at Jessica Steindorf — the woman who was driving the Prius — saying Jessica was on her cell phone and sat parked on PCH when she should have been moving.
Jenner is angling to deflect some of the financial consequences by apportioning monitory damages based on the negligence of her, the papas and Steindorf.”
In the meantime, Caitlyn’s been working hard as the face of H&M, and is currently a part of their For Every Victory campaign.
“I truly believe in the power of sports to bring positive change to people’s lives,” she said in a statement released by H&M. “This is why I’m so proud to be part of the For Every Victory campaign, because it reminds me of the strength and bravery of people around the world to be their authentic selves and overcome any obstacles that may come their way.”
Watch her greatest life moments video below:
Every Time We've Spotted Caitlyn Jenner Doing Her Thing
1. A leggy Caitlyn Jenner does leopard while out and about in SoHo, NYC with friends.Source:Splash News 1 of 7
2. Caitlyn Jenner shows us how it's done in SoHo.Source:Splash News 2 of 7
3. Caitlyn Jenner shows off her style in a colorful mini-skirt and dark jacket.Source:Splash News 3 of 7
4. Caitlyn Jenner struts her stuff in NYC.Source:Splash News 4 of 7
5. Cait goes out to eat with other trans women in Tribeca, NYC.Source:Splash News 5 of 7
6. Caitlyn Jenner's little black dress game might be better than ours.Source:Splash News 6 of 7
7. In the city with her girls.Source: 7 of 7
Caitlyn Jenner Points The Finger At Paparazzi For 2015 Car Crash was originally published on globalgrind.com