is about to be a father times two! Pharrell Williams
The Grammy winner and wife
Helen Lasichanh are expecting their second child together, a rep for the star has confirmed. A source close to the couple, who are already parents to 8-year-old Rocket Man Williams, have “been wanting another child for a while,” reports. E!
Helen, 36, debuted her baby bump at Chanel’s No 5 L’Eau fragrance celebration event
evening in Los Angeles. Thursday
The adorable couple, who tied the knot in 2013, must be “Happy” indeed to add another member to their family. We just can’t wait to see what they name him or her.
PHOTO CREDIT: GETTY, Instagram
Every Time Pharrell Williams Was A Trendsetter
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell's co-sign early on.
1 of 16
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.
2 of 16
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.
3 of 16
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell's clothing line.
4 of 16
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.
5 of 16
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.
6 of 16
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his "travel bag."
7 of 16
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?
8 of 16
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.
9 of 16
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.
10 of 16
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.
11 of 16
12. Ice Cream craze.
12 of 16
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin' it hard.
13 of 16
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.
14 of 16
15. Back in the day, Pharrell's signature style included trucker hats.
15 of 16
16. When his pants were shorter than his wife's on the red carpet.
16 of 16