First Lady Michelle Obama is making a statement with her black slacks and shoes and a Milly striped top with statement sleeves. She took one last stroll in the White House with our First Dogs, Bo and Sunny, who are Portuguese Water Dogs. She looks absolutely fabulous!
Milly is a contemporary brand with a graceful edge. The designer behind the line reinvents classic pieces with sportswear aesthetics and a Parisian flair. The blue and white striped top has a stand collar and a hidden button front for a sleek look. It has bracelet bell sleeves, perfect for showing off your accessories! The $255.00 top is now sold out on Nordstroms.com (talk about the Michelle Obama effect!).
Statement sleeves are something that we have been seeing both on and off the runways and will continue to see into Spring/Summer 2017.
This is how you make a fashionable exit.
Thank you for all of your work (and of course, your fashion!), First Lady Michelle Obama.
Designer Who Dressed First Lady Michelle Obama Refuses To Do Same For Melania Trump
10 Reasons Why We’ll Always Be Thankful For First Lady Michelle Obama
1. 10 Reasons Why We’ll Always Be Thankful For First Lady Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Amazing SpeechesSource: 2 of 10
3. Flawless FashionsSource: 3 of 10
4. Health InitiativesSource: 4 of 10
5. Her Cool FriendsSource: 5 of 10
6. Black Girl MagicSource: 6 of 10
7. Supporting BarackSource: 7 of 10
8. Mom GoalsSource: 8 of 10
9. Memorable TV AppearancesSource: 9 of 10
10. IconicSource: 10 of 10
Michelle Obama Gets The Statement Sleeve Trend, Wears Milly On Final Stroll Through White House was originally published on hellobeautiful.com