The hit show “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” is on its second season. Each one of the stars are growing and flourishing in their own way. According to When Rap Was Real, Reginae Carter wants to quit the show now.
Some fans are having a lot of issues with the little girl they once loved. Now that she is older they believe she has another side to her and don’t like it. Her mother, Toya Wright, is now speaking out about how her daughter is portrayed and edited on the show.
“I put up with the BS last season,” said Toya Wright. I refuse to let y’all play my child and me like I raised a disrespectful brat. The editing of this show is f*cking ridiculous.. enough is enough. Please don’t call us next season. #wedone.”
On Twitter fans talk about how she is a brat and needs to grow up. Some of them are also sad to see her go, but understand that this is a lot to take on. Carter has yet to speak out whether she is leaving or not, but from the looks of it her mother is sick of this.
- When Did Tyga Become An R&B Singer Who Does Usher Covers?
- “This Is America” Just Got A Nigerian Makeover
- Lil Tay Who?: This Freestyle Princess Really Deserves To Go Viral
- DONDA’s House Inc. Will Change Name After Kardashian Tweets
- Black Entrepreneur Inks Major Tea Distribution Deal With Sam’s Club
- 18 Jamaican Artists, Brands And Events To Watch In 2018
- A Very Pregnant Ayesha Curry Claims An Angry Houston Rockets Fan Intentionally Bumped Up
- Morgan Freeman Responds To Misconduct Allegations In A Second Statement: ‘I Did Not Assault These Women’
- Slay Duchess! Meghan Markle Given Her Own Coat Of Arms
- What The Renewed Border Enforcement Means For Black Immigrants
Reginae Carter Visits "The Rickey Smiley Morning Show" [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Reginae Carter & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 1 of 5
2. Reginae Carter & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 2 of 5
3. Reginae CarterSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 3 of 5
4. Reginae CarterSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 4 of 5
5. Reginae Carter, Headkrack & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 5 of 5
Why Reginae Carter Wants To Quit “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com