The hit show “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” is on its second season. Each one of the stars are growing and flourishing in their own way. According to When Rap Was Real, Reginae Carter wants to quit the show now.
Some fans are having a lot of issues with the little girl they once loved. Now that she is older they believe she has another side to her and don’t like it. Her mother, Toya Wright, is now speaking out about how her daughter is portrayed and edited on the show.
“I put up with the BS last season,” said Toya Wright. I refuse to let y’all play my child and me like I raised a disrespectful brat. The editing of this show is f*cking ridiculous.. enough is enough. Please don’t call us next season. #wedone.”
On Twitter fans talk about how she is a brat and needs to grow up. Some of them are also sad to see her go, but understand that this is a lot to take on. Carter has yet to speak out whether she is leaving or not, but from the looks of it her mother is sick of this.
- Bank Pays Off Student Loan Debt For Chicago Single Mom
- Spelman College Receives Historic $30M Gift For Arts Center
- Poll Shows What Crucial Iowa Voters Think About Likely Black Candidates For President
- Man Arrested in Hit-and-Run That Killed Towson University Student
- Police Kill Black Teen But Charge 16-Year-Old Girl With Murder For The Shooting
- Vitamin Of The Day: Time Management Is Key
- Vitamin Of The Day: Everything is Not For Everybody
- Leah’s Lemonade: Oscars Struggling To Find A New Host
- Leah’s Lemonade: Ty Dolla $ign Indicted On Drug Charges in Georgia
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
Reginae Carter Visits "The Rickey Smiley Morning Show" [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Reginae Carter & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 1 of 5
2. Reginae Carter & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 2 of 5
3. Reginae CarterSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 3 of 5
4. Reginae CarterSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 4 of 5
5. Reginae Carter, Headkrack & Gary With Da TeaSource:StarterCAM / RickeySmileyMorningShow.com 5 of 5
Why Reginae Carter Wants To Quit “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta” was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com