Mary J. Blige’s 22 Most Classic Looks Over The Years (PHOTOS) was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. A classic Mary J. Blige look.
2. Pink fur and silver metallic, Mary definitely took her share of fashion dares.
3. Mary might’ve had many changes over the years, but the blonde hair and dark sunglasses always remained constant.
4. Mary rocks beautiful honey blonde curls.
5. Mary accepting a VIBE award.
6. She’s gorgeous in gold.
7. Denim and leather chaps, get ’em Mary.
8. Even with her hair tied, chillin’ with no make up on, Mary pulls it off.
9. Mary looks flawless in a red leather vest.
10. Leather and fur, two of Mary’s favorites.
11. Whoa, MJB is fiery in her red hair and a matching red leather ensemble.
12. The Queen of Hip Hop/Soul right before she sang the National Anthem on Thanksgiving at the Oakland Raiders vs. Dallas Cowboys in 2013.
13. The bold red lip was a nice pop of color to her otherwise all nude ensemble.
14. Mary J. and her hubby Kendu Isaacs pose on the red carpet.
15. All black everything with a dash of Hermes, Mary’s doing what she does best: singing
16. Fresh faced, Mary is naturally a beauty.
17. Ooo kill ’em! The “No More Drama” singer gets seductive in an all black body hugging number accented with sexy slits.
18. Such cute leather gloves.
19. Mary had some dope accessories, peep the fly hat.
20. Pink is such a great color for her.
21. MJB shows some cleavage in a laced up denim top.
22. Mary shows off some leg, nice thigh tattoo.
More From KYSDC