Part of Maison Martin Margiela’s Spring/Summer 2012 pre-collection is this new take of the brand’s popular low-top sneaker, inspired by a vintage training silhouette, but features a brand-patch on the tongue and signature white stitch detail on the heel, while a heavy-duty vulcanized rubber outsole. It boasts a bright blue suede material and featured premium nappa leather on side panels and at the heel. I won’t pretend that most men could pull this bold look off, but the few that can will indeed make an impression.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Beyonce' Is the Highest Paid Black Musician Ever
- Kevin Hart Explains What Caused His Career To Kick Off [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Step Outside The Box(Office): 5 Must-See Films You May Have Missed In Theaters
- Leading Ladies: 4 Brilliant & Hilarious Women To Watch
- The Funniest Celebrity Mugshots [GALLERY]