Part of Maison Martin Margiela’s Spring/Summer 2012 pre-collection is this new take of the brand’s popular low-top sneaker, inspired by a vintage training silhouette, but features a brand-patch on the tongue and signature white stitch detail on the heel, while a heavy-duty vulcanized rubber outsole. It boasts a bright blue suede material and featured premium nappa leather on side panels and at the heel. I won’t pretend that most men could pull this bold look off, but the few that can will indeed make an impression.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Ne-Yo Live at The Filmore in Silver Spring [PHOTO & VIDEO]
- Hilarious Old Tweets From NBA Players
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With EZ Street
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity