Part of Maison Martin Margiela’s Spring/Summer 2012 pre-collection is this new take of the brand’s popular low-top sneaker, inspired by a vintage training silhouette, but features a brand-patch on the tongue and signature white stitch detail on the heel, while a heavy-duty vulcanized rubber outsole. It boasts a bright blue suede material and featured premium nappa leather on side panels and at the heel. I won’t pretend that most men could pull this bold look off, but the few that can will indeed make an impression.
- ‘Think Like A Man Too’ Star Regina Hall On How To Choose Your Best Summer Scent
- 5 “Fatty” Foods You Should Be Eating
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- Beyoncé Is Summertime Fine On The Cover Of T Magazine
- Hot & Healthy: 5 Reasons Fit Women Have Better Sex