Part of Maison Martin Margiela’s Spring/Summer 2012 pre-collection is this new take of the brand’s popular low-top sneaker, inspired by a vintage training silhouette, but features a brand-patch on the tongue and signature white stitch detail on the heel, while a heavy-duty vulcanized rubber outsole. It boasts a bright blue suede material and featured premium nappa leather on side panels and at the heel. I won’t pretend that most men could pull this bold look off, but the few that can will indeed make an impression.
- WATCH: Hiphoplis with DMX, Big Daddy Kane & NAughty By Nature [VIDEO]
- L&HHNY’s Tahiry Gives Dating Advice To Girls Who Want To Date Rappers [VIDEO]
- August Alsina Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Dog Gone It: Did RHOA’s Kenya Moore Really Fake Her Dog Velvet’s Death For Ratings?
- Michael Jackson’s “Xscape” Reminds Us Why We Love Him