Part of Maison Martin Margiela’s Spring/Summer 2012 pre-collection is this new take of the brand’s popular low-top sneaker, inspired by a vintage training silhouette, but features a brand-patch on the tongue and signature white stitch detail on the heel, while a heavy-duty vulcanized rubber outsole. It boasts a bright blue suede material and featured premium nappa leather on side panels and at the heel. I won’t pretend that most men could pull this bold look off, but the few that can will indeed make an impression.
- TOP 3 EVIL STUDIES DONE BY AMERICA
- David E. Talbert On Where He Gets His Film Ideas From [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- August Alsina Likes Them "Ghetto", Talks Working With Trey Songz And Chris Brown (Exclusive)
- Michael Jai White Discusses The Future Of “Why Did I Get Married 3″ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 2 Chainz On How He’s Helping The Youth Come Up In The Music Industry [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 2 Chainz Announces Sex Tape Release Date [EXCLUSIVE]