As of late, Rihanna has become more of tabloid loiterer than pop star. She couldn’t care less.
During her promotional tour for her new movie Battleship, Rihanna spoke to the entertainment news program Extra. The interview saw the Bajan bombshell talking about her latest video, “Where Have You Been,” the relationship with her mother, and her controversial collaboration with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Like 93.9 WKYS on Facebook!
When asked what she thought of people’s reaction to the “Birthday Cake (Remix)” featuring Brown, Rihanna gave a poignant statement:
“People think them doing what they want is doing what everybody else doesn’t want, and it’s not that.”
“Doing what you want means moving forward with the way you feel and living in your truth and a lot of the time you’ll find common ground with people and sometimes there are people you won’t find that- who won’t agree with you. But it has to be your truth.”
What do you think about Rihanna’s comments. Should the public back off of her despite her putting herself out there for all of the world to comment and speculate about her life?
- Pole Dancing Granny Takes Up The Sport At 60 (VIDEO)
- Serena Williams On How To Get Bikini Ready
- Man Who Robbed Store Wearing Underwear On Head Pleads Guilty
- Obiwan Kenobi Charged With Hit And Run In Roseville
- ‘Octomom’ Files for Bankruptcy; Nadya Suleman Turns to Adult Film Industry