On last night’s episode of Oprah’s Master Class: Special Edition, Jay-Z jested that he and wife Beyoncé may end up with”the worst, spoiled little kid ever” despite their best intentions to make sure otherwise. Jay said, ”Well, I mean, everyone imagines they’ll be a great dad. Until they’re teenagers saying, ‘Get away from me, Dad. You’re embarrassing me!’ Right? Everyone imagines that, right?”
Jay-Z spoke on the experience with kids he developed by playing the role of father-figure to his nephews.
“I imagine I’ll take things I learned from my mom and things I’ve learned from raising my nephews and apply that,” he explained.
He then laughed and joked about Blue Ivy Carter, “Then at the end of the day, I just know I’ll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever.”
- Floyd Mayweather & 50 Cent Put On Blast By Their Baby Mamas
- Hot Or Not: David Banner ft. Chris Brown – “Amazing” [NEW MUSIC]
- Seven Things That Kanye West Hates
- Natalie Nunn Gets Married To Football Player Jacob Payne
- Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz Have Family Night At Knicks Game With Lil Egypt! (pic)