Lil Kim is ready to take away Charlamagne’s “Hip-Hop card” if he doesn’t do his homework!
The beef between Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim seemed to die down, but The Queen Bee stills harbors ill feelings toward the Barb. During a visit to “The Breakfast Club,” Lil Kim delved into the essence of the rap beef and still feels that Nicki didn’t pay her homage when she bit her style!
The beef between Kimberely and Onika is deeper than we suspected. It stems from a failed venture with Birdman and Slim of Cash money. Kim claims that while Nicki would say she loved her, she also hated her and that isn’t paying homage.
According to Kim, Nicki was very arrogant and catty. Kim also takes credit for bringing Nicki’s style to the table. She says Nicki was in the studio with her before signing with YMCMB and hating on her then!
“Every single record she’s made was coming at me[…] and that Puffy record she was coming at me!”
Here’s the verse Kim is talking about:
Listen tot he full interview, here!
Like us on Facebook!
11 photos Launch gallery
1. 50 Cent, TBA1 of 11
2. A$AP Rocky, LongLiveA$AP2 of 11
3. Chris Brown, Fortune3 of 11
4. T.I., Trouble Man4 of 11
5. Rick Ross, God Forgives, I Don't5 of 11
6. G.O.O.D Music, TBA6 of 11
7. Maybach Music Group, Self Made Vol. 27 of 11
8. Nas, Life Is Good8 of 11
9. Usher, Looking For Myself9 of 11
10. Big KRIT, Live From The Underground10 of 11
11. Wiz Khalifa, O.N.I.F.C.11 of 11