For the past few albums, Trey Songz has postured himself as the best lover you’ve never had, but certainly want to. He continues to play the part on his new track “Dive In.”
The Virginia native is busy promoting his fifth album Chapter V, where “Dive In” is lifted from. This is one of the more scandalous records we’ve heard from his forthcoming project. Some singles released before this were songs with titles like “Sex Ain’t Better Than Love” and “Heart Attack.” One deals with the benefits of making love to the person you can’t live without rather than casual encounters with random one night stands. The latter song describes the feeling when a relationship is ending when neither party is prepared for it to fail.
Like us on Facebook!
Do you think “Dive In” will fit in the overall album? What do you hope Trey Songz’ Chapter V will sound like when it stores sometime next month?
- Smithsonian Folklife Festival To Honor Chuck Brown
- See What Frank Ocean’s Mom Has To Say About Him Coming Out
- Boobe f/ Paul Wall “Mary Jane” [DMV MUSIC VIDEO]
- Chris Brown Up For Another Round With Drake? [VIDEO]
- 1st Baptist Church of Glenarden “Father/Son Cookout and Car Show