K. Michelle‘s new mixtape “0 F**ks Given” dropped today. The 24 track project features heart-break anthems, mid-tempo ballads and “Shut Up,” a romantic diss record full of classic one liners! Her targets: Joseline Hernandez and Karlie Redd (the 40+ year-old aspiring artist who famously shakes the table on next week’s episode).
Like us on Facebook!
“Stop calling Joseline, Joe, she ain’t a man but she surely is a hoe,” sings Michelle in a soft melody. “Karlie Redd, even L.A. Reid son couldn’t put you on,” she continues. Clearly, she is coming for blood on the tune but we’d probably appreciate it more if the beat wasn’t so damn nice!
But then again, K Michelle gives “0 f**ks,” so just take a listen and tell us if you’re feeling it:
- UPDATE: Family Asks For Prayers For 11-Year-Old Kile Glover
- Lord Finesse Sues Mac Miller Over Unauthorized “Hip 2 Da Game” Usage
- See Jay Z Live In Concert For Only $29!
- Did Nene Leakes & Kandi Burruss Get Into A Fight?
- Has Wale Become More Humble? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]