Three women have been arrested after attacking a Red Lobster waitress in Fairview Heights, Ill., on Friday, CBS St. Louis reports.
The women, 21-year-old Sharrell Evans, 22-year-old Britley Green and 44-year-old Geneen Green, (all pictured) were charged with mob action and aggravated battery in a public place.
Each woman is being held on $50,000 bond.
Like us on Facebook!
They allegedly threw water on the waitress after she, according to a witness, repeatedly refilled their water glasses. Red Lobster staff intervened and detained the women until cops arrived on the scene.
An ambulance was called to aid the waitress, but she refused treatment. A spokesperson for Red Lobster released the following statement to KSKD-TV:
“There was an extremely unfortunate incident involving some guests that occurred at our restaurant in Fairview Heights today. We take this matter very seriously; the safety of our employees and guests is our highest priority. The local authorities responded immediately and we will continue to fully cooperate with their investigation.”
A similar incident took place at the same Red Lobster in December when four customers attacked a waitress over what they felt was her bad service. That incident was not related to the recent one and it involved a different waitress.
- Is Joseline Of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Taking Steroids?
- Tameka Raymond To Appeal Custody Battle Decision
- Throwback: Damon Dash Remembers Aaliyah: “Every Time I Was With Her, I Felt It Was The Place To Be”
- Joan Rivers Has Twitter Beef With Rihanna Over Oprah Interview
- DMV’s Own: Reesa Renee
Upcoming Concerts In The DMV [GALLERY]
1. Fantasia: After Party & Birthday Celebration1 of 4
2. Dj Lo Down Loretta Brown AKA Eryka Badu Official After Party2 of 4
3. Jay-Z and Beyonce- On The Run Tour3 of 4
4. August Alsina- Testimony Live4 of 4