Original Love & Hip Hop star Emily Bustamante will have a recurring role on the shows spinoff, Chrissy and Mr. Jones. However, don’t expect her to go on and on and then some about her relationship with Fabolous. Emily took to Twitter to settle fears that she’ll make it all about him…again.
I co star on the Chrissy & Mr Jones show.. I’ll be in every episode for those who were wondering #friendship #greatshow
Are y’all excited about me and Chrissy girl talk?!
We have some really great conversations..I’m excited to get to show u a different side of me.. The real me.
People keep asking why I’m on that show… Umm cuz that’s my friend. My role on the show is strictly about our friendship not FAB!!
Don’t nobody wanna do another season of me talking about Fab.. As much as I love him that story line is tired. Sorry lol *yawns*
Well, at least she knows.
- Amber Rose Confirms Pregnancy!
- DC Records Frist West Nile Virus Death
- Lunch Break Mix! Thursday “SMOOTHED OUT BABY MAKING MUSIC” Edition 9/06/12
- Why Paul Ryan Continues To Spread Lies About President Obama [EXCLUSIVE]
- 8 Things Kim Kardashian Thinks “DNC” Stands For [PHOTOS]