Chad Johnson is taking anger management classes in response to the domestic violence incident that led to him being arrested. The former NFL receiver appeared on Showtime’s “Inside the NFL” and revealed he is taking the classes to learn how to manage his feelings so he doesn’t explode in the future:
“I’m taking classes — anger management classes — and I’m trying to find out how can I channel my anger when I’m in situations to where I would pop off. How can I diffuse those situations?” he said on the show.
Chad is stepping up to the plate and taking full responsibility for his actions:
“I got to work on Chad. Chad has to work on Chad. Chad has to go deep down inside and figure out where he went wrong.
Take a look:
Find us on Facebook!
- Chad “Ochocinco” Files For Divorce From Evelyn!
- Register to Win Tickets to Sneaker Pimps
- Register to Win Movie Passes To “Resident Evil: Retribution” 3D IMAX
- Register To Win Katt Wiliiams: Kattpacalypse DVD
- District Heights Teen Killed While Walking To School
Kendrick Lamar & TDE @ Howard Theatre [PHOTOS]