In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2016
1. Tony Burton, 781 of 14
2. Vanity, 572 of 14
3. Maurice White, 743 of 14
4. Abe Vigoda, 94Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Natalie Cole, 65Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. David Bowie, 69Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Nicholas Caldwell, 71Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Monford “Monte” Merrill Irvin, 96Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. Glenn Frey, 67Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. Rene Angelil, 73Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Robert Stigwood, 81Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. Otis Clay, 73Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. Dan Haggerty, 74Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. Alan Rickman, 69Source:Getty 14 of 14
We are so sad to report the death of rapper Shawty Lo at the age of 40. The terrible news was reported to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Producer Beyonce Alowishus by his manager, and we are heartbroken about his passing.
“Such a good all around dude,” is what “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Co-Host Headkrack said about the unexpected passing of the rapper. Shawty Lo would “do anything for anybody that he was cool with.”
Da Brat of “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” added, “his style was legendary.”
Shawty Lo was in fatal accident early this morning while leaving the Atlanta strip club Blue Flame, and it has not been confirmed if it was a hit and run accident or if he was ejected from the vehicle he was in.
The death of Shawty Lo is especially sad, as he is survived by 11 children, and this family just lost Shawty Lo’s father about a week ago.
We will update you on this story as more details are released. Sincerest condolences to the children of Shawty Lo.