The grudge Janet Jackson’s ex-husband, James Debarge, was holding against Conrad Murray has been squashed. As we reported a few weeks ago, James Debarge and Conrad Murray are being held in the same prison. When Debarge found out, he was highly upset because he blamed Murray for the death of his ex-brother-in-law, Michael Jackson. The hatchet has been buried between the two prisoners after a conversation the men had.
TMZ spoke to James Debarge’s current wife who said her husband was impressed by the former doctor and has “made peace with what happened to Michael.” Debarge also no longer sees Murray as evil, but as a “kind man.”
How do you feel about James Debarge calling Conrad Murray kind despite having a hand in killing Michael Jackson? Would you be able to forgive Murray that quickly after him having a part in killing your family member?
- 93.9 WKYS Presents The DMV’s “Top 30 Under 30″ 2012: Alisha Brooks & LaWanda White
- Man Killed In Front Of Rick Ross’ House
- National Enquirer Receives Picture Of Whitney Houston In Her Casket & Puts It On Their Cover
- First All Black Female Flight Crew Takes Flight
- [Hot Topic]5 Year Old Comedian: Lil Zay Zay
- LMAO: “Sh*t DC People Say* Pt 2 [VIDEO]
- Chris Brown At Rihanna’s Bday Party [VIDEO]
- Jay-Z “Deeply Disappointed” In Rihanna Over Chris Brown Remix
- Galaxy Foams Bring Hundreds To PG Plaza, Release Cancelled
- Wale Set To Re-Open Howard Theater