A Texas judge has granted Deion Sanders temporary custody of his kids and ordered estranged wife Pilar Sanders to stay at least 500 yards away from the former NFL star’s suburban Dallas home in a ruling stemming from a scuffle between the pair last month.
According to ESPN,
the judge gave the Hall of Famer temporary custody of the former couple’s children pending a full custody hearing, and ordered that the children undergo psychological counseling.
Round 1 goes to Deion!
Like kysd.com on Facebook!
- Floyd Mayweather & 50 Cent Put On Blast By Their Baby Mamas
- Hot Or Not: David Banner ft. Chris Brown – “Amazing” [NEW MUSIC]
- Seven Things That Kanye West Hates
- Natalie Nunn Gets Married To Football Player Jacob Payne
- Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz Have Family Night At Knicks Game With Lil Egypt! (pic)
Deion Sanders Gets Temporary Custody Of Kids, Pilar Ordered To Stay Away was originally published on hellobeautiful.com