So after rumors were floating of Chris Brown and Rihanna possibly linking back up Breezy seemingly kills all that noise with a new freestyle over Kanye’s “Theaflu” beat. It seems Chris couldn’t handle Ri-Ri’s reputation of being the industry jumpoff (see Meek Mill, see Ashton Kutcher, see Drake, see various athletes, etc).
Check out how Chris Brown talks slick about his ex.
“Don’t f*ck with my old bitch it’s like a bad fur
Every industry n*gga done had her
Shook the tree like a pumpkin just to smash her,
B*tch is breaking codes, but I’m the password”
Gotta love Twitter because Rihanna unfollowed Chris Brown and tweeted the following. A beat down apparently wasn’t enough for her to move on but a diss song seemingly is. The irony.
Aw, poor dat #neaux1currrrr
— Rihanna (@rihanna) May 10, 2012
To which Chris subtweeted.
Assumptions! I didn’t say any names so if u took offense to it then its something you feel guilty about.
— Chris Brown(@chrisbrown) May 10, 2012
Like us on Facebook!
- David Banner: Why The Image Of Black Men Matters [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Obama Now Supports Gay Marriage [VIDEO]
- 10 Questions With Russ Parr
- Unity Prayer For Chuck Brown at Noon on Thursday, May 10th
- RUMOR: Nicki Minaj Has A Sex Tape With Big Sean Coming Soon