The Houston family seems to be looking for someone/anyone to blame for the tragic passing of Whitney Houston. If it isn’t Bobby Brown given the title of Grim Reaper than it’s Ray-J–Whitney’s rumored lover at the time of her death.
During the Billboard Awards, last night, Pat Houston alleged demanded that Ray-J be moved from their
royal presence. Pat believes that Ray-J had something to do with Whitney’s decline and summoned hotel security to have him physically removed. Ray-J refused to budge and told friends “Pat ruined what was a great opportunity to honor the woman who I loved,” reports TMZ.
Like us on Facebook!
- Whitney Houston’s Last Song To Be Premiered
- Raven Symone On Lesbian Rumors: “My Sexual Orientation Is My Own”
- Waka Flocka & Wiz Khalifa Beefing Over Smoking Weed…Seriously [VIDEO]
- Rihanna’s Got Herself A Bad Boy In NY Knicks Player J.R. Smith
- LisaRaye Addresses Stacey Dash Feud And Departure From “Single Ladies”
Whitney Houston’s Family Demanded Ray-J Move During Billboard Awards! was originally published on theurbandaily.com
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
29 Pictures Of Lady Gaga’s Great Ass [PHOTOS]
27 Insane Pictures Of Iggy Azalea’s Booty (PHOTOS)
Thanksgiving Mac & Cheese’s Most Viral Moments
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Blueface’s Mom Karlissa Saffold Harvey Accidentally Leaked Booty Pic Online
Queens Get The Money: Meet NYC Booty Banging Adult Star Moriah Mills [PHOTOS]