With so many sexually transmitted diseases being contracted each day, getting yourself tested is extremely important, especially in this day and age. But how public should you make your status?
Buffalo Bills wide receiver David Clowney posted his results on Twitter for his followers and the world to see. The tweet included a photo of the paperwork he received recently after taking an HIV test. It indicated that he tested negative for the disease.
Here is the twitpic:
“Got My HIV Results Back!!” he tweeted. “Thank God for keeping my body healthy and safe.”
What do you think? Is he setting a positive example for making his status known or did he go too far?
- Rihanna Rocks Dreads On Instagram
- Why Do Black Women Love Thugs? [Opinion]
- Travis Porter “From Day 1″ Album Preview [NEW MUSIC]
- [Hot Topic] Will Smith Slaps Reporter And Then Explains How It Went Down On David Letterman
- Kevin McCall Premiers His First Single Featuring Big Sean Entitled “Naked” [VIDEO]